Where is the actual source

May 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM

I love stylecop+.  However, I want to be able to upgrade StyleCop without waiting for a new version of +.

The codeplex source says to look at github for the source.

The github source says to look at codeplex for the source.

Where is the actual source so I can recompile pointing at the StyleCop 4.5 binaries?

Coordinator
May 4, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion - there was some "transitional" period when I was moving source from one place to another.

The current picture is as follows:
The project itself is hosted on CodePlex. All discussions, downloads, issue tracking are performed here.
Source code is hosted on GitHub. The only reason is that I like Git more than TFS.

Today I released StyleCop+ built over StyleCop 4.5.13.
And I am certainly going to keep StyleCop+ up to date.

Best regards,
Oleg Shuruev

May 10, 2011 at 2:31 AM
Cool, this is exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for the excellent addins

Joe

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:44 PM, shuruev <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion - there was some "transitional" period when I was moving source from one place to another.

The current picture is as follows:
The project itself is hosted on CodePlex. All discussions, downloads, issue tracking are performed here.
Source code is hosted on GitHub. The only reason is that I like Git more than TFS.

Today I released StyleCop+ built over StyleCop 4.5.13.
And I am certainly going to keep StyleCop+ up to date.

Best regards,
Oleg Shuruev

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (stylecopplus@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email stylecopplus@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com