AutoGenerated File not excluded

Nov 19, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Hi, I've noticed that I'm getting StyleCop+ violatons in .cs files that have an // <auto-generated /> at the top of the file.

StyleCop SA-XXXXX rules are not coming through as expected. Is this a bug or would I be missing something?

Many Thanks

Coordinator
Nov 19, 2010 at 8:30 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Nov 19, 2010 at 8:31 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Nov 19, 2010 at 8:36 PM
Coordinator
Nov 19, 2010 at 8:39 PM
Coordinator
Nov 19, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Coordinator
Nov 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Coordinator
Nov 19, 2010 at 8:53 PM
Coordinator
Nov 19, 2010 at 9:33 PM
Edited Nov 19, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Hi keebbitt,

It looks like a bug.
I've created an issue #7566 and will take a look into it in a few days,

Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for duplicated messages... 

Best regards,
Oleg Shuruev

Coordinator
Jan 6, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Hi keebitt,

Just wanted to point here that this bug has been fixed in StyleCop+ 0.11 release.
Unfortunately it took more than "a few days", but it's better late than never, right? ;)

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Shuruev